House Cleaning Pricing
In order to give an estimate on the price of cleaning your home we simply some information from you. Factors such as the size of the home, the type of cleaning, and location can influence the price of services. Please give us a call today so that we can give you a free estimate! (720) 334-8298
Factors That Influence Cleaning Pricing
- Size of the home
- The size of your home will impact the total cost of our cleaning services. Typically, we will charge based on the number of bedrooms and bathrooms in your house. A good rule of thumb to remember is the larger the home, the higher the cost will be to clean.
- D & E House Cleaning Denver offers cleaning services in the Denver Metro Area. If your home is outside of our service area there may be an increase in the house cleaning pricing.
- Type of Cleaning
- The type of cleaning service will impact the price. For example, if you need a single level cleaned after a renovation project, you can expect that price will be significantly lower than a whole-house cleaning. Other types of cleaning include whole apartment cleanings, move in/move out cleanings, and other residential cleanings. Give us a call today for more information about types of cleaning services.
- State of the home
- The dirtier the house, the higher the house cleaning pricing will be. We don’t care how clean or dirty your home is! It comes down to a matter of timing. An extremely dirty home will take longer to clean than a cleaner home.
- Cleaning Frequency
- We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and one-time cleaning services